11 Beiträge
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS MURHPY BED? - I have seen this murphy bed in pictures but every link I click on nothing to show where exactly I can buy it. Does anyone know if this is av... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What End Chairs Would Go well with these chairs? - Not sure what to chose...microfibre, tufted, fabric patterned, parsons...
    7 Kommentare
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sofa is it a daybed? - Where is the sofa/ daybed from? I would like to get one similar. Thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What end chairs should I get for my dining room? - I am getting the attached tufted day bed and I am trying to see what end chairs will go well in my dining room that will match. I like the i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help for my dining room - Need Help with changing up our dining room. We just moved and some furniture was left by the previous owners. I want to swap out the couch f... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size - what is the size of the room and is that a queen bed?
    Kommentar
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - How high is the ceiling? Thanks
    3 Kommentare
scooch1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room dimensions - I would like to do this for our sons/ guest room. What is the room size? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...