9 Beiträge
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
STone work - Is this real Indiana limestone? Can you tell me where I can get this stone product?
    Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door surrounds - Can you tell me more about the product used around the doors and windows? Is it stone?
    Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter? - What type is this counter?
    1 Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Where can I get this wallpaper? Can you give me the name of the paper?
    3 Kommentare
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great handle and strapping! - I love the rustic handle and strapping! Where is it from?
    1 Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - What is the brand of wallpaper?
    Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Where is the rug from?
    3 Kommentare
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spindles - Where can I get those spindles?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
scook1203 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spindles - Where can I order these spindles from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare