9 Beiträge
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Details on Peninsula? - Hi - this is exactly what we are looking for in our kitchen remodel. Is it newly made or were you able to find something vintage that you co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Experience using Flor or other carpets tiles in basement? - I need to replace the carpet in our basement and have been wondering about using Flor tiles or similar. How are they warmth-wise compared to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Info on the sconce? - Could you share details on this sconce? Also, I'm curious as to how good the light is from it-you don't get any weird shadows? Love your hou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any info on this sink? - Could you tell me the manufacturer & model of the sink?
    3 Kommentare
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question/suggestion adding photo to ideabook - So- sometimes I'm looking through photos & want to add to my ideabook and I go all the way through the process then get the message "alr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Susan Dalgleish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Kommentare