7 Beiträge
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
alabaster cabinets and white subway tile? - This group had such great advice regarding how to lay subway tiles in my kitchen. I chose stacked and I am really happy with that aspect. Bu... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stacked or staggered kitchen backsplash? - Looking for opinions on whether to stack or stagger subway tile? We are aiming at a transitional style with a mix of modern and traditional... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermador 36" range -- 36" commercial depth with gas and induction? - Hi - we are about to finalize our Thermador appliance order and are still debating between 36-inch Pro Grand Commercial Depth Dual Fuel Rang... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sdemske hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confirmation of product availability - I see that this same product is listed as "out of stock" on BuyTile's actual website. I wanted to see if it is really possible to buy this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar