5 Beiträge
Shirley Denmark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Good Bees - How do I know this bee trap won't attract my honey bees?
    1 Kommentar
Shirley Denmark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
price - This same table is at my local store for $999 with free delivery. can you price match?
    Kommentar
Shirley Denmark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cultured Marble in Shower - I have the SantaMargheriulta cultured marble in my shower. I was in the hospital for 5 months and when I came home it was a mess. It seems m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Shirley Denmark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
candle holders - I have these 3 candle holders and I rarely use them. I am trying to think of ideas and what to do with them. Maybe have a welder take them a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Shirley Denmark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wishing well - my brother gave me this wishing well and I am struggling on what to do with it. It will be in DIRECT SUN, TEXAS HEAT, so no plants I would t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar