26 Beiträge
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitten size - Great design! What size is the kitchen?
    1 Kommentar
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture - I love your work. You did a fabulous job on Marlo's townhouse. Where did you get the drum light fixture?
    Kommentar
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Where is the chandelier from? Love it! Thanks
    2 Kommentare
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
West Elm curtain rods - I have these same rods and I was wondering how you have them hung? I had trouble taking them all the way to the ceiling because of the brac... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - I love the Cabinets. Can you please share the brand and paint color. Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panels - Love the panels. Where did you find them? thanks!
    2 Kommentare
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console - I love the console table. Where did you find it?
    1 Kommentar
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Art - Love the art. Who's the artist? thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desk - Love the room. Where did the desk in the corner come from. I looking for one just like that.
    Kommentar
sderico hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Amazing - No question. Just wanted to say that this place looks amazing and good job keeping the exterior intact!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...