14 Beiträge
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated Kitchen - Should I paint the perimeter cabinets? A lighter grey than the island?
    6 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island makeover. - Not sure what shade of gray to paint the island as part of the kitchen update. Light gray, medium soft or darker gray?
3 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island Makeover - Want to paint island gray as part of my kitchen update. Not quite sure on shade of gray. Light, medium soft dove gray or darker gray? Isla... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Affordable update - We couldn't afford to purchase new cabinets and do a complete remodel (besides, I love the look of oak) but instead Updated the kitchen with... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - What kind of backsplash is this? I love that it blends subtlety!! BTW..beautiful kitchen!!
    1 Kommentar
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island edge - Would you tell me what the name of the edge is on the island? It's beautiful! And so is the whole kitchen!' Thank you...
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
At a loss - What granite goes well with absolute black honed? I have honey oak cabinets and island. Sunset ash oak floors being installed soon. The a... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's the name of this marble - Yes, I know it's a honed marble but what Kind??? What's the name of the marble?? There are many.
    1 Kommentar
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely choices - Love this kitchen design and granite color and choice. Would you be so kind to tell me the name of this island granite?
    Kommentar
sdwolk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - Love the island counter top! What is the name of it?? Is it Taj Mahal?
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...