20 Beiträge
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
updates? new paint? same color? - We are slowly updating our 90s built house. We changed shutters and front door. Getting ready to paint new trim around new doors. Should we ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color help!! - I am tired of the walls in my bedroom. They are currently painted believable buff…I want to tone down the yellow but not ready to jump on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
any help to add a cover or awning?? - We really need an awning or stoop for our front entrance. Any ideas for structure, shape or form that would work without ruining the look of... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upgrade front door? - Any suggest are appreciated….we are replacing our front door…same style or change…windows/color????
    3 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awning? Suggestions for shelter - Is there a way to add shelter or awning at front door without ruining look of house?
    5 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need updating advice. Thx in advance for any ideas - Picture is from last fall. I would really like to update the front of our house. we are looking for new front doors and new coloring to upda... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repaint suggestion for Ivoire SW - Our entire entry way and living room is painted Ivoire SW. I would like to change to a darker more cozy color as this area is wide open. I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door help - I've been told to use a wood or dark gray door. Does trim color need to change? Also, concensus was to remove shutters but...husband doesn't... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New front doors - Replacing front door and would love ideas about style and color
    4 Kommentare
S East hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help! I just dont have the decorating gene... - We purchased our dream house and since I have no decorating sense at all...I am afraid that I will mess up.... Any help at all is appreciate... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...