13 Beiträge
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with furniture selection for dining room - Can you change from a traditional style in the in house to a softer style and color in the master bedroom? I just purchased a new bed for th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Area Rugs - I'm staging my house in preparation to sell it. I'm putting hardwood floors in my large family room. I personally like area rugs with hardwo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting faucets - OI'm getting my house ready to sell. My main bath has polished brass fixtures. I actually bought ORB fixtures to update the bathroom but whe... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing metals on outdoor lighting - I preparing my house to sell. I'm putting money where it makes the most sense but I can't do everything so it's pick and choose. I'm now pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing metals - Can antique brass be mixed with polished brass? In my bathroom, I have polished brass sink faucet and roman tub/spa hardware. The pulls on m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Towel Rack Placement Help - My new house has a nice-sized ensuite but it has no wall space in the master bath dressing and shower spaces for a towel rack. Right now the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about small bathroom - Would it look funny to have a floor to ceiling fabric shower curtain with glass shower doors?
    4 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting: matching or complimentary? - I have a very nice Quoizel Agate Table Lamp. My new house has a family/dining combination room and I'm going to buy a new light for over the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window/door help - I just bought a house. The house has plantation shutters throughout except for the two large windows and slider looking into the backyard. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
seazr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen ideas - I am buying a house that will be my retirement home in a little over a year; until then I will rent it out. I plan to update the house when ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...