10 Beiträge
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me pick a sideboard! - Hi! Need help filling the space in my dining room. My dining table is gray walnut. I have white drapes with a black iron rod coming soon. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
blank wall in dining room - Looking for suggestions to fill an empty wall in dining room. I was thinking of 4 antique mirrors like attached. Another thought is the larg... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me fill empty wall in dining room - I have a large empty wall in my dining room. It’s not wide enough for a console. I was thinking of 4 square antique mirrors (2 on top 2 on b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window treatment on window help! - We need window treatments in my office. The person helping us pick fabric suggested a Roman shade behind my desk and panels on front window ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this light fixture from? - I love this light fixture! where is it from?
    1 Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
foyer light fixture - Hi where is the foyer light from?!
    Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop material - hi is this calacatta clara?!
    Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hardware in kitchen - Is the kitchen hardware chrome or polished nickel? Thanks!
    Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile in navy bath - Hi- what tile is in the bath and on floor?? Thanks!
    Kommentar
seharding hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware - What finish are the knobs? Polished nickel or chrome? I love the pendants but I see they only come in nickel. My hardware will be chrome.
    Kommentar