18 Beiträge
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how can I make this room more cosy? - I’m struggling to give this “corridor room” a homely feel. I’m thinking of switching out the the taupe writing desk chair for a brighter yel... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House colour? - Our home needs painting and I had hoped to choose a new colour that complements both the white windows and the expanse of grey roof. But I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Voile drapes - I would like to add sheer romantic drapes to this ground floor bedroom window. There are short window length curtains in place already and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stairwell art .... - Wondering if I can get away with this on our stairwell? I have this big 'dog house' print that really doesn't fit anywhere in our new home. ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Child bedroom wall design under alcove? - Hello! I need help to make the space above my daughter's bed look magical. Her bed is under a sloping ceiling and I'm wondering how to deal ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Round mirror or something else? - I'm wondering whether to put a round mirror above our bath. Possibly a slightly bigger one than this that hangs over the tiles. Good idea or... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood burning stove - interior designs - Hello! I want to add a wood burning stove to our living room and am looking for ideas on how to choose the right stove for the room and how... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just wondering whether to remove the mirror in this dark corner, which doesn't reflect anything pretty, and paper the wall with a black and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just wondering whether to remove the mirror in this dark corner, which doesn't reflect anything pretty, and paper the wall with a black and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sej103 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Number 5 unit - Hi there. I'm admiring the lively colour in the dining area and wonder whether you would tell me about the vibrant unit with the number 5 on... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...