13 Beiträge
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large Painting in Open Floor Plan Living Dining Entry Space - Hi! I’d like to get your thoughts on whether this large painting works in my transitional / contemporary entry / living / dining space. It’... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent chairs for dark beige / taupe sofa - Hi everyone! I’d love your help in deciding which accent chairs work best in my living room. I ordered these cream swivel chairs to go w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for 2nd sofa - Hi everyone! Pls see photos of the my work in progress living room. I tried to place an identical sofa parallel to the one that’s there bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion on exterior & interior iron railings - Hi everyone, We are wrapping up a home extension with a contemporary look. Our exterior balcony and interior railings were just installed. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picture frame moulding - yes or no? - Hi friends, I’m considering adding picture frame moulding on our main living room wall. The intent is to elevate this space & add an arc... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandeliers for combined living / dining room - Hi friends. I have a combined dining - living space roughly 25 x 25 feet. There are 2 chandeliers - a long one over the dining table, and cy... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    53 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Single or double pendants for sloped ceiling - Hi friends, I love these pendants for our kitchen island but the 2 different chain lengths are throwing me off a little. I'm wondering if a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thomasville Nouveau Sofa - Hi there! I’m considering the Thomasville Nouveau 102" Fabric Sofa at Macy’s. Lately the reviews for Thomasville furniture have not be... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design help for large, high-ceiling wall in entry way - Hello! We have a large wall as you enter the home. I’d like to make this a feature/accent wall. Options I’ve considered include: Paint t... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
semonem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior wood siding - Hello! I love the modern exterior siding. The first picture is an example of what I’m referring to (not our project). The 2nd pic is a rend... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...