7 Beiträge
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RFP Template for Home Renovation - I was hoping someone could point me to an RFP template, or sample, that could be used for choosing a general contractor for our home renovat... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Converting arched fireplace to handle rectangular insert - The current fireplace looks something like this: http://tinyurl.com/qbz3w5j. My wife and I would like to turn it into something more like th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cooktop on island vs sink on island - Houzzers:: I was wondering if there any clear advantages or disadvantages of either of these options? Thanks, .vp
    5 Kommentare
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eliminating bedroom closets - replacing with armoire - I have been sketching out some ideas for the bedrooms and keep going back to the idea that I can accomplish more if I were to eliminate the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Television above fireplace - Design Considerations - For those that have installed a television above a fireplace are there any tips or advice that would be worth sharing? Thanks, .vp
    14 Kommentare
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen/Dining/Living - Great Room - Feedback wanted - I am looking for feedback on a concept (I used Sketchup to provide a representative view of what I have in mind) for our Great Room which wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
semovente hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Kitchen Design - We are looking for some help with a kitchen (see attached diagram) we are planning to renovate. It is located in a 70's era back-split and w... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare