18 Beiträge
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sewing/Quilting/Computer Room Makeover! - Last Summer, I tackled my sewing/quilting/computer room with a total makeover to make the room more functional and colorful since I love col... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two Solid Wood Barn Doors For Under $350.00! - Last month, I posted an article on what my husband and I did to renovate our outdated bedroom. We have new furniture in our freshly painted ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1970's Bedroom Transformed To 2018! - BEFORE: This is what our bedroom looked like before we moved into our house 3 years ago. I did take the drapes down soon after we moved in a... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gardens You Love Spending Time In! - If money were no object and you could afford to hire a full time gardener, what would you love your garden to look like? What type of outdoo... Jetzt abstimmen
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare    19 Stimmen
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Right Rug Can Make A Huge Difference! - Ever since I moved into my house last year, I noticed how my sofa and the carpet that was already there matched perfectly. That's not a bad ... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What home improvements would you do on a staycation? - So many people plan expensive, extravagant vacations but what if you saved the vacation money and stayed home and put that money into home i... Jetzt abstimmen
    10 Kommentare    29 Stimmen
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
50th Anniversary Quilt! - Since quilts are used for beds and walls and are part of home decor, I thought I would share this quilt that I finished for friends celebrat... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A Window Treatment Option! - I have read several Design Dilemmas in the last few months where someone would like to keep their window uncovered to enjoy the beauty of na... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal Phase II - The painters I hired to paint the exterior of my house and detached garage finished painting my house in April. My house was painted with Be... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
Bev hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handmade wooden clock added to family room! - My husband finished the handmade wooden clock that he has been working on for our family room. He used upcycled wooden stakes that are used ... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...