20 Beiträge
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor plans - Would it be possible to obtain a sketch of the floor plan just so I can see if I'm interested in this house. I really like the photos on Ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
more information on this bathroom - I would like to see the basic floor plan for this bathroom please. Are there two separate showers - one on each side of the tub? thanks so... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric by the yard - Can I order this fabric by the yard please? Price? thank you!
    3 Kommentare
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
Susie H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp - Where can I get the lamp on the round mirrored table with the red shade?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...