18 Beiträge
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Furniture Placement in This Room Please? - We finished a large-scale rennovation a couple of years ago and we are having a hard time deciding what furniture to get and where to place ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I buy excellent quality furniture from places like this? - I've been directed to CR Laine, Cococo Home, Wesley Hall, Miles Talbott, Wesley Hall, Hickory Chair and others I can't recall as places to l... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this hole? Baffled. - This in the floor of my garage. It’s 7’ x 3.5’ and as you can see, is filled-in. The garage was built in 1932 but not sure when the concret... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Designer AND Installer or? - I don’t need anything complex but it my backyard that is all dirt after our big remodel. I did my front yard a couple of years ago and had ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3" x 12" Subway Backaplash Kitchen 1/3rds or 1/2 Offset? - We've had 1/2 offset subway tiles in past kitchen but this is a much much larger kitchen and thinking 1/3 offsets may look more contemporary... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under Deck Weed Killer + Barrier w/o rock or ? - I will be using framed lattice backed with screen as an apron surrounding my deck. I'm in planting zone 6a, if that helps. I want to do wha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardscape + Planting Ideas Please? - Pardon my amateur attempt at the drawing below but this should give an idea how I envision things. The deck will be Ipe and I'm thinking ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to tell me this footing and deck leg is OK? - I went to inspect the latest work on my remodel and found that this corner of my deck is WAY off center on the footing and the concrete has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backyard Landscaping Post Remodel Zone 6a - Ideas? - We're heading for an October finish of a large scale remodel of our home and I'd love some opinions around what to do with the back yard. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Steve hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slab Pattern Opinion on Island? - As the saga continues to find three Quartzite slabs for our kitchen, we’ve found this Infinity White. With an island that’s roughly 6’ x 8’... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...