12 Beiträge
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains - Hi there, I would love to know who installed your curtains. Thanks! Sylvie
    1 Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelves - Hi there, this is beautiful. Can you let me know what shelving system you are using? Is it custom? Thanks!
    Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! - Can you tell us the make of the lights and the hardware? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor light - Can you tell me where the light come from. I really like it!
    Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell us about the Artist behind the painting? - Can you tell us about the Artist behind the painting?
    Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about the carpet - Can you please tell me where you found this green carpet?
    Kommentar
sgstefant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone tell me where the pendants come from? I need to find incandescent pendants since I have no space in the ceiling to work with. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...