5 Beiträge
Hannah Falk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a splashback - I have just finnished installing a kitchenette/wetbar in my basement, and I need some design advice for splash back colours and styles. Also... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Hannah Falk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Skirting board color - Do I match my skirting boards to the wood floor or do I go with white to match the ceiling trim?
    3 Kommentare
Hannah Falk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color grout to use for wood look tiles? - I have just put in my new bathroom tiles and I need to go out to buy grout, but I am not sure what color to go with for my wood tile do I go... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Hannah Falk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Hannah Falk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help designing my small basment into a luxury guest suite - I want to use my ground floor to host friends, but I need it to be high standard and designed like a luxuary hotel suite. I need color inspe... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare