21 Beiträge
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A gorgeous bed - I would love to know where this bed is from too please!
    Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lovely grey paint - Hello there, now THIS is a beautiful Grey! Would you mind sharing the paint colours you chose?
    Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colours?! - I love this look for a unisex kid’s room! Would you mind saying what paint colours you went for here?
    1 Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiles - Hello! I just love this whole house - what a great job! I'm starting now on our bathroom and would really appreciate you sharing where your ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint?! - I just love this room! Can I ask what colour paint you've gone for on the walls? The blue-grey goes so well with the paler grey!
    2 Kommentare
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour? - Hey there can you say which F&B colour you've gone for here? Would be much appreciated!
    3 Kommentare
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Beautiful! May I ask what wallpaper this is?
    Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plush carpets - Hello there, I saw this room appear on Amara, and realised I was already following you on Houzz! You have incredible style, I love it. I'm s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning - What a beautiful bathroom! Any idea where the bath is from?
    Kommentar
Shadi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback help! - Hello all! I've got to this stage in the overhaul of our kitchen - cabinets are a grey/light taupe colour (depending on the time of day!) an... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    53 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...