8 Beiträge
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Paint Colour - Which white paint was used?
    Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with curtains and color - We have a new build home with an open concept kitchen, living room and dining area. I'd like to add curtains to the sliding glass door and l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tables? - Where are the coffee and end tables from?
    1 Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet colour - What colour paint was used on the white cabinets? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dresser - Where can I find this dresser?
    Kommentar
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pop of colour - What color would you add to this master bedroom? Wall colour is pale blue (Benjamin Moore Ocean Air). Bed is charcoal grey velvet. I also ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
shannon Buhler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bedroom Help Needed - I am looking for advice on what to place above the bed and what colour to add to the space. The walls are pale blue (BM Ocean Air) and the... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar