4 Beiträge
Shannon Fultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We have a pier and beam house by lake - What is the best flooring for pier and beam home by lake? We just had to rip out vinyl plank 3 years old that had no moisture barrier placed... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Shannon Fultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with exterior color - I am replacing my rotton wood and repainting ,we just purchased new windows they r white my roof is brown and brick orange red I do not know... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Shannon Fultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for the exterior of my home ,Texas - I have just put in new windows ,they are white I have a red brick two story home that we are replacing rotten wood and painting . .I need h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Shannon Fultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar