17 Beiträge
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Should I put side panel draperies on my bedroom windows? - My bedroom windows have plantation shutters, which I love. I can't decided if I should put side panel draperies up and should I do the smal... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Make Over - So, I need HELP! Should I keep the drapery length at the 2" break on the floor OR should I raise the rod making the drapery lenght just at ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapery Length Question - Should I keep the drapery lenght at the 2" break OR should I raise the rod and make the lenght just to the floor? Also, should I paint the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please - Help Drapery Lenght - Should I keep my drapery length at the 2" break on the floor or raise the rod so the drapery lenght is just touching the floor? Also, shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Dining Room Set - Need suggestions for Chandlier for our new dining room and accessories.
    5 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Desperate Help with this Foyer - Please Help! I need suggestions with decor of this foyer. I really like the Chest and Chair but I can't seem to figure out what else to pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Floor Help - We want to replace this bathroom floor with ceramic, the room is small as you can see. What size tile should I used? What color would look... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need Suggestions for Sliding Door - I think I need something for this slider. I'm not sure what. Any suggestions are welcome.
    4 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family Room Pics - Here are the FR pictures that go with my Kichen Help.
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...