4 Beiträge
Sharon E hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gravel around foundation - Just had a custom ready built home set on pier and beam with concrete footing. Our land is sandy loam. We were instructed to put gravel arou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sharon E hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planning a house in the country - I want a rustic country kitchen, with a large island, in an open concept country home. Are wood stained cabinets totally dated? I'm not sure... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sharon E hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My space - I have converted an enclosed patio into a creative studio for crafting, sewing, and designing and making quilts. A friend exclaimed that it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sharon E hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Most economical plank walls - We are building a house within a pole barn. I want to have white vertical wood planks on the walls in the great room. The consultant at th... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare