32 Beiträge
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are the pavers an accent stones? - What colors of paver and accent stone was used on this project?
    Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this retaining wall. What brand? - Does anyone know what brand and the color name of the blocks for this retaining wall are? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bain Ultra Meridian question - Does anyone have the Bain Ultra Meridian tub? I am planning to get the Meridian 60 for my master bath remodel but there is not one anywhere ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grohe Ladylux Cafe Touch Faucet - Does anyone have this faucet? I haven't been able to find any reviews for the touch version of the Ladylux so wondered if anyone here had an... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grohe Ladylux Cafe Touch Faucet - Does anyone have this faucet, and if so, do you like it? I need to replace my kitchen faucet and think I would like a touch or motionsense h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom fireplace - Our master bedroom is over the garage and so very cold in winter. We have been thinking about adding a fireplace to just take the chill off ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Sealing Grout - The grout on my kitchen floor is 1/2 inch thick and filthy! I have tried everything to clean it, even resorting to having Stanley Steemer co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Duron Ultra Deluxe - We recently bought a townhouse which we will be renting to our daughter and a roommate. The painter is in there now doing the drywall repair... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sharon_va hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier and small cans in master bedroom? - We are installing a chandelier in our master bedroom and I would like to add a few cans as another layer of light. Our ceiling is 10' high. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...