7 Beiträge
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash help, please. - My kitchen cabinets are painted BM White Dove, my countertop is honed Virginia Mist, and my walls are SW Agreeable Gray. My floors are a nat... Lesen Sie mehr
    43 Kommentare
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would a pendant light look okay in this small, open space? - My husband and I are currently remodeling a 1990s kitchen on a tight, retired couple’s budget. We are painting the kitchen, the cabinets, ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what’s on the wall below the 3 pictures? - Just curious as to what is on the brick wall beneath the pictures.
    Kommentar
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Compatibility - My kitchen cabinets are painted Benjamin Moore White Dove, and I need to repaint the little bit of kitchen walls and the family room (open c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint Color Compatibility - My kitchen cabinets are painted Benjamin Moore White Dove, and I need to repaint the little bit of kitchen walls and the family room (open c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimmable light? - Is this chandelier dimmable?
    1 Kommentar
S Voshell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash Question - I’m painting my cabinets with Benjamin Moore’s White Dove and installing a Silestone charcoal soapstone countertop. I would like a white por... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare