10 Beiträge
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash dilemma - So my kitchen is almost completed but I still haven’t decided what should my backsplash be. Don’t want it to be just all white subway tiles ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not sure how I should re-layout this little bathroom - Planning to renovate this old bathroom which hasn't been touched for the past 40 years. I am removing the little corner tub and adding a sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I add counter space to a pedestal sink? - So I am planning to renovate my mother's bathroom as it's not been touched for the past 40 years. She currently has a pedestal sink which sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this unevenness - So I am building a new perimeter iron rod stone pillar fence. Obviously I didn't think it through when we decided that the new perimeter fen... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Additional storage compartments - So, I live in a condo where storage is always an issue. Above my kitchen cabinets there's ample space (as shown in the pic). There is an opt... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modifying laminate kitchen countertop - Hi all, I would like to change my current kitchen sink which is a top mount double sink to an apron type sink. Is it possible to modify the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimension - Hi. What is the dimension of this dining room.
    1 Kommentar
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimension - Hi. What's the dimension of this dining room?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
sharybee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Don't know what to do with my dining area - I have a space in my condo which i can turn into a dining area. The space is narrow and doesn't have a lot of light coming into it. I have a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare