24 Beiträge
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for walls - Hi, I have dark woods - floor and furniture , black wrought iron stairs and door. My family room picture is attached. What color would go b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the color of this table? - Hi, Would like to know if this table is available in antique gold?
    2 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice chairs - Where can I buy them from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain color - Hi All, i need to pick curtains for my family room but I have not painted the walls yet. Have an idea of what color I want but have not pick... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage door color advice - Hi All, I have a light brick (shades of beige) house with black roof and shutters and a black wrought iron front door. I want to paint my g... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Woven storage bins for mud room - Hi Everyone, I have been looking for dark wood color woven storage bins for my newly built mud room. Just can't find many that fit my cubbie... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Hi, Can I use wallpaper on two opposite walls in a guest bedroom? I am thinking of the headboard wall and the one opposite it. The wallpaper... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash help White Kitchen - Hi All, I have a white kitchen with black chandeliers on the island. I need to install backsplash. All the ones that I like are marble or ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my backsplash - Hi Everyone, I have white cabinets and Roccoco Quartz counters and two black metal chandeliers on the island in my kitchen. I have to inst... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
shefig hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...