7 Beiträge
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered wood sample is warped - I like this sample because looks the most natural and least "plasticky" of the samples I collected. But it is slightly warped. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered wood in the kitchen - how long does it last? - A lot of people are using engineered wood in kitchens. I would not put solid wood in a kitchen because the acrylic finish would only last a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone used wax, or walnut oil or nothing on stone counters? - I love natural stone, especially marble, but I don't like sealants. I know they are supposedly non-toxic, but there haven't been any real s... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need a breakfast bar on my island? - This apartment kitchen has very little counter space. I want to expand the counter and cabinets into the dining area, and remove the wall a... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is the countertop? - It looks like concrete but it's hard to tell. Thanks!
    Kommentar
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of wood flooring did you use, and what finish does it have? - Wondering if it is engineered or solid wood, and what kind of finish is good for kitchen duty.
    1 Kommentar
sheila0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of wood is the counter made of? - Also what kind of finish does the wood have?
    1 Kommentar