8 Beiträge
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile size for backsplash - Love the tile! Can you share what size is used for the backsplash?
    1 Kommentar
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - I love the backsplash in this kitchen! Can you tell me the name or size of the tiles? Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash options - Hi there! I just had my Kashmir white granite installed and am still not sure what I want for a backsplash. Initially I was thinking a mat... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Is this a matte subway tile for the backsplash?
    1 Kommentar
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you do an accent wall in white - I have a high ceiling accent wall in dark brown that I want to change. Problem is the other walls are a mocha/beige (think Wendy's frosty)... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Couch - Where is the couch from?
    Kommentar
Shelley C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar