21 Beiträge
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chandelier - Need it to be swagged. - I will need to swag the fixture so that it will hang over my coffee table. How much chain does it come with?
    1 Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the multi blue backsplash tile - Where are the back smash tiles from? I love the multi colored blue and I think they would look wonderful w/ my white cabinets.
    Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - It mentions that there are other colors available - but none are listed. Do these stools come in other colors? If so, what are they?
    1 Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stool specs - Please tell me the height of the seat back. Also, what is the weight capacity? Thanks -
    1 Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outside decoration? - Can this 3 piece wall sculpture be hung on an outside concrete wall?
    1 Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
swivel - Does the swivel have memory?
    Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seat height/ assembly? - Can you tell me the height of the seat back from the seat to the top? Also, is there any assembly required?
    Kommentar
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful stools - I would like to get a sample of the blue leather on the wing back counter ht. stool w/ silver nailheads. How can that be arranged? Also, on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love it but not sure if it will fit - - I would be interested in 3 of these oversized swivel counter stools. Can you tell me if they will fit at a counter that is 87" long? Also, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
shelleydancer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sleek pendant - What is the finish/color of the inside of the pendant? Also, how long is the cord?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...