4 Beiträge
sherdye hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crawl space of shame: how can this become a source of pride?! - We have lived in our house for 10 years and the entire time have been a little stuck as to how to best utilize our low ceiling crawl space. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sherdye hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pub style table or island? - Dilemma: we are freshening up the house and ready yo address the single days pub/bistro style table. I assumed we would try and find a repla... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sherdye hat eine Diskussion gestartet
12 year old boy room! - He lives music and is a real free spirit! I bought a sample of the blue paint he wanted and a gray I thought would look nice. He picked the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
sherdye hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room layout - I have one wall of windows and the other wall is a fireplace and terribly used corner for our tv and electronics. I would like it to look an... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare