12 Beiträge
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I landscape this? - Houzzers, could you help me figure out what to put in the front of this part of our house? We dug up the scraggly bushes and the voles took ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green tile bath - Houzzers. Any suggestions for bring this bathroom to this century. Can’t afford to re-tile so am stuck with the green tiles. I know to chang... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanks Houzzers! - thank u so much for the advice on my kitchen cabinets a couple of weeks ago! We're I younger I would have gone with the two tone, but we wa... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So sorry - Please excuse my multiple postings about my kitchen cabinets this morning. My iPad kept telling me I didn't have a connection and I wasn't s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color - I have painted the uppers white. I realize it's a no no but they were that old golden oak and I hated them. should lowers be white,black,or ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lowers? - what color should the lowers be
    1 Kommentar
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color? - I have painted my upper wood cabinets. I know that's a no no but they were that old golden oak and I hated them. now what should lowers be? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color? - Okay you tasteful Houzzers. I've done the unthinkable,I have painted solid wood cabinets,but they were that old golden oak a nd I hated them... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sherry Watson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lake house redo - Dear Houzzers,I so need the community's advise. We have retired to our little lake house and I have several design dilemmas. What color shou... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...