9 Beiträge
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric color - I am considering owl gray in my family room. What colors are you using in the room against the gray? Is the couch creamy beige or a similar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color scheme? - I'm not sure I can discern the color scheme in this room - the accent color seems to be black. Is it pure black or charcoal? Are the main c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench at foot of bed? - Where can I find the sleek little cushioned bench at the foot of the bed?
    Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color scheme? - What are paint and fabrics?
    Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coordinated items - Love how the fabrics, lamps, and wall color work together. Please provide info on paint and accessories.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamps - Where are the lamps from on the side tables?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colors - What are the paint colors on the walls?
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite in kitchen - What pattern of granite? And with what cabinet stain? Love mixing white and stained cabinetry, but always scared to try mixing
    Kommentar
sherylmt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric colors and patterns - I too love the couches and ottoman - please provide info on the furniture or fabric used? Great color combo!
    1 Kommentar