4 Beiträge
shidobe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me chose a rug and finish this room - This is the landing at the base of the steps going down to our finished basement. We use it as an office and a quiet place to read. The wall... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
shidobe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decor requests for a small entryway - I'm having problems trying to decorate the entryway to our home and an happy for suggestions! First, while this is the front door to our hom... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
shidobe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall decor issues - I'm turning my daughter's old bedroom (about 10 X 11) into a small tv room. I like the way it's turned out, but I've got a corner that I jus... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
shidobe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a wall color in a bedroom - My 15 year old daughter is moving to a new bedroom in our home. She has picked out a bedspread with a teal-colored chevron design. The issue... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare