15 Beiträge
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Absolutely gorgeous! - What stone did you use for the counters and stove backsplash?
    Kommentar
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Personal info - There wasn't an option to personalize the plaque before ordering. What is the process? I'd like to see a mock-up before confirming the orde... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To buy or not to buy? That is the question! - My beautiful cherry red Whirlpool duet front load washer has quit on me and needs a new Interface and CCL(?). Should I repair it and take ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When is the best time to transplant azaleas? - I need to move some azalea bushes from the front to the backyards. They are 20+ years old but have been pruned to be just 4 feet high and r... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should I paint my brick? - I am desperately in need of a paint color to for this long ranch of mine! The oak trees are shading the house and yard so the color can't be... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing exterior colors - I am planing on painting the brick of my ranch style home and replacing decking in the back with Trex Transcending. Since the fascia is whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint and deck color for a brick ranch-style home - I would love some expert advice on paint color for my long brick ranch as well as a Trex Transcending color for a back deck that runs along ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan Higby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pros and cons of cumaru decks - I need to replace decking along the back of my home and would like to know more about cumaru wood. And any ideas on cost? thanks, Susan
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...