39 Beiträge
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Butcher block issue! Help! - We had a new black walnut butcher block installed our island as part of a major kitchen renovation. What we thought was going to be a highl... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - Would love to know where I could find the wicker and driftwood finish stools?
    Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools and chopping block - Bar stools and chopping block on island top source please?
5 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would also like the pendant light info! - Would you share the designer's name so I can pursue this please? Thanks!
    Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights! - Source please?
    Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter stools - Where can I find these exact stools? Info provided when green tag is clicked is not the same stool.
    Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter stools - Source for counter stools please?
    1 Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet hardware and backsplash tile - Can you tell me where to find the cabinet hardware and provide details about the backsplash tile please? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Beautiful kitchen! Where was the rug purchased please?
    1 Kommentar
shoppinfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light - Source for the light above the window please?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...