9 Beiträge
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
normal on my Ponderosa Pine? - I got this seed from a souvenir tshirt at The Arbor Day gift shop in Nebraska City, NE. in 2004. Is it just shedding old needles? I don't re... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling fan installation short - I've been trying to install a new ceiling fan and its not going well. It is in the kitchen and there is a total of 2 switches turning on and... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Id this houseplant? Pics - Hi all, Would anybody like to take a crack at ID'ing this houseplant of mine? I grew this cutting in this cup of water and I'd like to pot... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purple Passion from cutting? - Hi all, This piece broke off my main plant so I thought I'd try it by cutting. Does anyone know if its possible? Also, does anyone know th... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you name this palm tree in a suburb of Dallas, TX.? - Over the Thanksgiving holiday I took this photo of some fairly common palms in a suburb of Dallas, TX. (zone 8). Is it the Windmill Palm (Tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you separate a pup? - Can pups just be pulled away from the big plant? I recently bought a Hardy Banana plant from Lowes (Musa 'basjoo') and it has a pup growin... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
weeping evergreen - Here is that photo. I don't recall for the life of me what it is, but it looks nice next to a building. Image link:
    5 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my 8 dollar Musa basjoo from Lowes - I was browsing around the lawn and garden department at Lowes and I came upon some small Basjoos. They were $7.97 apiece so I thought "... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
shortleaf2002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my 8 dollar Musa basjoo from Lowes - I was browsing around the lawn and garden department at Lowes and I came upon some small Basjoos. They were $7.97 apiece so I thought "... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare