28 Beiträge
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
total height of fan - My ceiling is very low need something with minimal height from ceiling to bottom of fan? Thanks
    Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
surely this dresser is taller than 16"?? - Is this a misprint? Perhaps it is 28" or 30" and the 16" is the depth?
    1 Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Room. - No question....I am just in love with the walls. Thank you for posting all the detailed information on how this was achieved. I can now sh... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help! My leathered granite is all splotchy - Please help...my leathered absolute black granite countertops were installed yesterday. I was so nervous about the wood countertop on the is... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cement tile - Hi, Love your kitchen! I received my sample of the Cluny tile today....I am in love with it and so excited to use it for my backsplash in m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cement tile behind undercabinet lighting? - Hi, It appears that your tile backsplash runs behind what looks like the undercabinet lighting? I am afraid my electrician placed the under... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cement tile question - Hi, I am in the final stages of my kitchen reno and am in love with cement tile. I received my sample today and found that the background c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this item come with the drain plug - Does this come with the drain stop thingy that you can plug that sink with? Everything needed to use in a new vanity sink?
    1 Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island size - Can you please share the island dimensions? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
shutterbug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi, what is the wall color please? Thank you - Hi, Can you please tell me the wall color? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...