6 Beiträge
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for a cubby house .. - is there any way I can make this cubby house look better for my 2 nieces? We just had this re landscaped but it looks like there's something... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for a TV entertainment unit or a credenza? - Hi , please help me decide what is the best design for an entertainment unit that will be placed along the wall, size in length and material... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen Back splash...Which one? help please.. - Have this very busy kitchen counter top, the cabinets are in wengue. I cannot decide what design and colours to use for the back splash.
2 „Gefällt mir“    121 Kommentare
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall panelling color HELP - Hi I have placed this wall panelling in my sons room doubling as a headboard of sort. I am not sure if I will retain the natural color of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island kitchen please help.. - I'm planning to put an island kitchen with granite benchtop to match the current kitchen's countertop. My dilemma is the granite slab is on... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
sid62 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House facade Dilemma needs help.. - The house is single storey and built too close to the fence. There are different size windows because of bathrooms location. It is currently... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare