89 Beiträge
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old hot tub still useable? - I have an old hot tub that came with the house. We haven't used it in something like 10 years. Someone told us the seals are likely to be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to find another chair like this - I have some great LL Bean porch furniture. It's lasted a long time. One of the things I really like about it is that the material is a wov... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of gasket do I need and where do I find it - I have a vacation house built in the 60s with windows that need some help. Everything is out of true, because there were some frost heave i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is my lawn like this, how to fix - My lawn is really lumpy. It's uncomfortable to walk on. Why is it like this and how do I fix it?
    9 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does Floor Wax smell? - Does floor wax smell? Does the smell last for days? My wood floor needs wax (or something else you recommend). Should I wait until summer wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Squeaking Pipes - The pipes in our 100yo house have started squeaking when in use. One of the toilets on the first floor and a sink on the second. What's th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chubb Insurance nightmare - Our homeowners policy has gone up to an obscene amount over the last few years. We looked at it and the value of our house just got bumped ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell my the style! - One of these has "cottage charm," another is a "French modern mix" and the last is "Tudor-inspired." Which is... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Septic System Advice needed - We have a very old septic holding tank sitting on ledge near a cottage on cement post which have shifted in the past and down a path that no... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Sigrid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Septic tank, round hole, square peg - My 60 year old septic tank is very rusty and will need to be replaced soon, if not now. It's round and metal. I understand new ones are sq... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...