14 Beiträge
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table - Hello, Can I ask where the coffee table is from?
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining chairs - Hi, Where can I get those white dinkng chairs? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driftwood Log - Hi, I am looking for a driftwood log like this one for a project, and I have had no luck. Where did you find this? Did you buy it? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs - Hi! Where can I find those chairs? Thanks :)
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs - I tried to go to the link for the chairs and an error message came out. Where are the from? Thanks!!
    2 Kommentare
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp - Hi Rafa! Where is that lamp in the dinning room from? How much is it?
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet - Hi, I really love the carpet in this photo. Where can I find it and what is the name of that particular model? Thank you
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Silvana Recalde hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Palm - What is the name of that palm tree? Aprox how much do they cost? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...