26 Beiträge
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you do for Xmas tree? - I'm frustrated looking for a new artificial Xmas tree. Ceilings in new house are 10'. Buying guides tell me to get an 8.5' tree to allow spa... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cambria at Costco - No question. FYI my local Costco had a Cambria display with a rep in the middle of the store. I didn't talk to them as I'm not in the market... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet too thick for doors! - After carpet and padding were installed, I find that my doors need to be trimmed. I'm thinking 1/2" clearance between bottom of door and car... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs for wood table - Here's my breakfast table. I had a set of black Vintner chairs from C&B already, but I wish they weren't black. Is the Vintner chair ok?... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extra long shower curtain? Or not? - It's time to mount shower curtain rods for my 2 bathtubs. Should I go with regular length shower curtain or extra long shower curtain? I don... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help final finishes in small bath - I'm doing a bath with a nod to vintage. Only things left to select are the mirror and cabinet knobs. I definitely want a rectangular metal ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry backsplash -- ok or very bad? - New backsplash for laundry room is in. What do you think? My husband thinks it looks like marble bricks and mortar with chunky grout joints.... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you put these together? - My common living spaces will be transitional style, though I sometimes choose items with a more specific style for select rooms. I'm interes... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this light... under pressure... electrician scheduled - The canopy for this chandelier seems bigger/more complex than the round canopies on my other fixtures. Does anyone know whether this light i... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
simstress hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior light angst - I installed a new exterior light on the left side of the entry. I masked out the old light on the right side. I'm just not certain about the... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...