59 Beiträge
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pine Bark Fines and Turface in San Diego? - Hello everyone, I'm planning on re-potting some of my plants into Al's Gritty mix and I can't find Pine Bark Fines nor Turface. I just came ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best tasting low-chill white nectarine? - Hello everyone, I am looking for the sweetest, best tasting white fleshed nectarine out there. I hear that Snow Queen and Arctic Star are su... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Avocado for SoCal? - Hello everyone, I just planted a Holiday Avocado and want to get another avocado to extend the season. Holiday is an "A" type avoc... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dekopon/Sumo seedling help! - Hello everyone, I have some Dekopon seedlings that I planted from a single Dekopon seed I found in a fruit. I planted the seed several weeks... Lesen Sie mehr
    79 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gold Nugget or Tango Tangerine? - Hello everyone, just wondering which tangerine people prefer. Both are seedless and both are supposed to be sweet with a perfect amount of a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on pruning multigraft peach tree with fruit - Hello everyone, I have a multigraft peach tree that is about 7 feet tall and it has some marble sized peaches on it. I just purchased this t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best low chill cherry combo? - Hello everyone, my wife and I decided we are going to plant some cherry trees in San Diego. There are so many new varieties of low chill che... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to purchase Seedless Guava Tree that ships to CA? - Hello everyone, last month, my uncle brough me two green skinned white fleshed seedless guavas and they were the best guava's I've ever eate... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I leave Purple Sweet Potatoes in ground two seasons? - Hello everyone, I planted some Okinawan Purple Sweet Potatoes late last spring and just dug up some of the tubers to see how they are coming... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
simon_grow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will frozen Lychee seeds sprout? - Hey everyone, I have some frozen Lychee fruit and was wondering if they will sprout? Will the freezing process kill the seed or is is harmle... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...