5 Beiträge
simple2680 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kraftmaid Putnam - Quartersawn Oak? - I'm getting conflicting information..... The 2016 Kraftmaid Vantage Spec Book shows the Putnam style door only comes in the following wood: ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
simple2680 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
simple2680 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What wood species of wood and stain color? - I believe these are the kitchen cabinets I want!!
    1 Kommentar
simple2680 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinets - We love the look of black walnut cabinets for our new home; but not sure the budget will support that... would I be better looking at staine... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
simple2680 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does your window trim have to match your cabinets? - Designing our kitchen and we love the white/wood kitchen cabinet color combo... thinking of going with black walnut lowers and white uppers.... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar