6 Beiträge
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DOOR! - Hi! What colour and material is this door!
    Kommentar
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is the grey exterior? - I'm building a house and I love the grey colour and material. Just wondering if you can provide me some details please. Thank you in advance... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GORGEOUS EXTERIOR!! - Hi there! You have a gorgeous house! I was wondering what is the exterior cedar shingles colour? Looks like a baby blue/grey colour. Also t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE EXTERIOR!!! - Hi there! THIS IS A GORGEOUS HOUSE!! I was wondering, what is the colour of the blue/teal siding? also is that siding material, cedar plank... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the exterior materials!!! - What kind of wood exterior is that? and what's the grey material? Is that stucco? very beautiful!!
    1 Kommentar
S M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what colour are the dark blue planks? are they cedar or vynil? - I'm wanting to know the exact colour for the darker blue colour that this house was updated to be, it's gorgeous!
    1 Kommentar