9 Beiträge
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room layout: sectional in front of windows? - The TV used to be next to the fireplace. I want to make the fireplace the focal point without cluttering that wall with the TV. What do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint kitchen cabinets or not? - The kitchen is a bit outdated and dark. I’d like to brighten it with new white countertops (organic white ceaserstone quartz), new backsplas... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family Room Layout/Dilemma - Need help pulling this family room together and creating some symmetry as the room seems off-balance. We don’t really like the fireplace des... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Advice & Furniture - My living room is in need of a fresh makeover and I would appreciate any help or design ideas. Paint: I am thinking of painting the walls an... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim color? - What is the trim color?
    Kommentar
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel & Fireplace Design Ideas - Any ideas on how to decorate and pull together this fireplace area? I plan on hanging the TV on top of the mantel, but not sure what to do w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with entryway - How would you decorate this entryway? I also need to paint the walls and handrails. Any paint color suggestions?
    5 Kommentare
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the painting, where is it from? - Love that painting! Where did you get it?
    1 Kommentar
simsim0 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar