263 Beiträge
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to design a covered porch for this cabin - It is on the side facing "right" - where the chair is. How would the roof of the porch work with the pitch of the roof? For some... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this rug too small??? - I am very picky about rugs and I found one that I love. But.....I am afraid I should have purchased the bigger one! The rug is discontinue... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this rug look good in my bedroom? - This bedroom very much a work in progress. I am keeping the headboard and all of the finishes are staying. I haven't purchased this rug ye... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    48 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buffet decor...how many candlesticks? - I am still looking for some sculptural artwork for the middle, and maybe a decorative tray. Which candlestick option looks best? I kind of l... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How difficult is it to install a Miele dishwasher? - My DH is super handy, but has never hooked up a dishwasher. Is this something reasonable to DIY, or should we get an installer? (Having tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update on family room - Ok, this is scary to share. Hoping for some gentle feedback. :) I got the 2 end tables, worked on the media unit "stuff", put u... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I center artwork on this wall? - I have a large framed canvas painting to hang on this wall. Do I center it between the trim and the light switch or the end of the wall? T... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2nd end table....match or not? - This room is SLOWLY coming along (I have artwork being framed right now....super excited to reveal!). Current question is for the end table... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In door water/ice dispenser for new refrigerator - (cross posted from appliances) Looking at a counterdepth French door Electrolux, trying to decide with our without the water dispenser. Rea... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sixkeys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior water and ice dispenser (refrigerator) - I read through some old threads....but what is the current thought on the water/ice dispenser on the outside? When I did some research a fe... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...