7 Beiträge
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas on "fixing" this master bath - Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the shower and remodel the rest? Floor? Granite? Paint the cabinets? New vanity lights? I really need h... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love your ideas on redoing this fireplace on this wall. - Just bought this house. Would like to make this fireplace a focal point on this wall. Any ideas would be appreciated. These pictures are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in finding where I can purchase this tile. - Took pictures of the wood look tile. It is 8 inches wide by 48 inches long. Anyone have a clue what it is?
    1 Kommentar
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
master bedroom decor - I would like suggestions on how to make this master bedroom come together. Any ideas?
    6 Kommentare
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color on the walls? - paint color on the walls
    Kommentar
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color on the walls? - Paint color on the walls
    Kommentar
sjayala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar