7 Beiträge
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Agonizing over selection of smart thermostat - I'm trying to pick a smart thermostat (well, 3 of them as we have 3 zones -- heat only, no A/C) for our vacation home. I've been reading rev... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Agonizing over selection of smart thermostat - I'm trying to pick a smart thermostat (well, 3 of them as we have 3 zones -- heat only, no A/C) for our vacation home. I've been reading re... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick question -- cabinet pull on narrow pull-out spice rack - Our renovated kitchen has a narrow pull out spice rack like the one in the image. My husband and I are having a disagreement on where to pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orange paint enthusiasts... - Picking colors for our beach house dining room. The house itself is rather dark/not well lit + we love color on the walls so not afraid of ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White ceiling color for beachy/(mostly)bright color scheme - We are in the process of selecting wall, ceiling and trim paint for our whole (new-to-us vacation/beach) house. We love color and will like... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color grout? - We are having our small beach house bathroom completely redone. We picked white rough subway tile with a mixed mosaic accent (pacific coast... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sara Loud hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confused about primer over "mud" - We removed wallpaper from 5 rooms in our new (old) house and the walls were smoothed with "mud". We are doing the priming/paintin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare