28 Beiträge
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you help with bar area quartz? - Hi, Doing a basement bar. I have two tiles, one charcoal one for under the upper cabinet (Globe) and one for the wall area (Golden Reveri... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement bathroom design? - Hi! We are redoing our basement and want a sauna and steam shower. I have considered hiring a professional designer but wonder if it is nece... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
French door- interior color? Advice please! - Hi! My house was broken into and thus I need a new door. I will be doing a double french door with sidelights. I am very confused by what co... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair advice? old and modern - I have an antique French country table and want new chairs. My house is quite modern. I live in Canada. Advice for chairs?
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliance garage- is this professional? - Hi. we recently renovated our new kitchen. our custom home builder struggled with the appliance garage. it is very wobbly and the wires ins... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gaps- seams recently finished floor - Hi! Last week had our red oak floor sandwd and finished in Bona craft oil 2k in the color air. are these gaps in the seams acceptable? am i... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bona Craft oil 2K oiled floor in COLOR Air and dogs - Hello! We just sanded and applied Air oil to our red oak floors. The result is beautiful, but I am concerned about wear with 2 dogs and 3 ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
High gloss out? - Hi. I am redoing my kitchen. We have decided upon warm white gloss for perimeter of kitchen and light grey gloss for the island with a blanc... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much space is between the island and the walls? - Looking to see what is required for a nice look and practicality
    Kommentar
skru33 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soffit replacement or paint? - We are currently painting the exterior of our cedar 70s home. All the wood is in good shape. I thought it was a good idea to replace the sof... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...